I’m not saying I want Donna back, but I want Donna back.
if the twelfth doctor forgot a lot of things, i hope it meant that he forgot rose tyler so that there is 0% chance of rose ever returning.
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.
Q:Advice by a guy who likes football: you should tone it down when it comes to what players you think are hot. That's why guys don't respect girls when it comes to football: they might now a thing or two, but they ruin it by being too vocal about the player's looks.
advice by a girl who doesn’t give a fuck: the reason why guys don’t respect girls when it comes to football is because those guys are insecure little pricks who are scared of a vagina with an opinion on something they consider to be strictly masculine and they try to disguise it as respect. ironically enough, we don’t want to be within a one mile radius of guys like you, so don’t worry, you’re safe, your home made girl repellent is working.
i’ve got news for you and the rest of the male chauvinistic pigs out there: a girl equalizing you in football knowledge does not make you less of a man. being a sexist ass with no balls to even show his face does. because a real man acknowledges a woman’s opinion without trying to resort to biology to rule it out.
YOU should tone it down with the pep talk, buddy. i’m not apologizing for being a football fan who happens to be a straight woman. life is not a video game, you don’t need man points to get to the next level.
"nerd" and"loser" were like hard hitting insults in the early 2000’s and now they are used as affectionate terms we have truly come full circle
Sorry, but no, we did a 180. A full circle would mean we went back to them as insults
- tumblr user: this celebrity is a douche!!!
- me: oh no why
- tumblr: *links to yourfaveisproblematic"
- me: nevermind